SAFETY FIRST! SAFETY ALWAYS!
Your Family Loves You!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Conco believes in putting Safety First ALWAYS. All employees are expected to consider Safety first and not put themselves, other employees, customers or the general public into a dangerous situation. Conco’s main goal is to have “ZERO” accidents! All Conco employees are respected as Conco’s most valued assets. Conco will strive to continually provide all employees with the Safety & Health knowledge, tools and environment needed to have a safe, healthy and productive life.
CONCO’S SAFETY/HEALTH BELIEFS
- Continuous Safety Improvement is mandatory!
- Conco’s culture will encourage employees to think continually about working safe, not only so they continually strive to have a safe work environment but because it is important to each employee to go home safe every night to their family that cares for and needs them.
- Remove hazards if possible, then train to minimize potential dangers.
- To have “Safety First, Safety Always,” Conco will continually strive to eliminate hazards in the work environment and keep equipment in good working condition. Just as important, Conco will continually train, guide and remind employees to work safely. This encompasses safe working habits on the job and on the road, as well as our employees’ health and well-being.
- Employee safe working habits are reinforced by Conco’s understanding that it includes the entire person.
- Employees have been trained very well for several years on how to properly do their jobs to prevent accidents and Conco will continue to provide this training. The harder task that is continually before management is to keep employees minds “in the game,” a split second of inattentiveness is the cause of many accidents.
- The inattentiveness or distractions comes from many causes, including their health concerns and/or well-being (stress and other issues in their life). If we can prevent just one accident occurring because of that split second, besides potentially saving a life or at least injury, it will likely save the company and employee many $$,$$$’s.